Monday, June 30, 2008

thing #9

Well, I made notes for this post so I am going to complete it:I've decided to take a different approach but it feels like having 500 pairs of shoes for what? They all can't be worn at the same time? Library 23 things would be great for certain people, will I ever be able to use all of it requires to gain knowledge of? It all has to be "edited" into usable bites...Cool Cat/create a circle of... very interesting! Good for Her! She's right you know! We all, as educators, develop ways to "take in " info we need. Individualism is also key to learning styles. Edublog's award winning, How interesting- look at the votes various blog types received! I guess that is important if you get into "competition"! Libraries- followed informancy- good job of librarians in Col! I don't find any of them easy, I watched the tutorial 5times! Didn't motivate me to locate any or watch or access RSS! Looked at atomic learning- it would not be possible to implement with my students- Good for me when I need to learn something. None were easy for me! Plain Google Search satisfy's my needs. Confusing having to process ton of technical jargon and seeing how it would work with 6/7/8th grade 2nd year in the US students could be taught so they do something different. Feed icons- cute, clever, when needed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ebay200When I did 23 things I found that I loved some of the things and found some of the others totally useless. But then some of the ones I was not enamoured of last winter now have some possiblities.
It's like going to school -you learn some things you can use right away, some you may use later and some (like algebra) that you'll never use again