Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thing # 7

Thing #7 - I am creating a google doc to experience using it! I have a question? Wouldn't slang language be related to neologism ? I downloaded pictures from my computer into Picasa. But, when trying to get a blog attached to one I couldn't get it to work. So I went about it differently! Created my igoogle homepage and added the moon phases, to do list, places to see before die, and maps and other things. I think that students might be able to do some of this for learning and creating documents. I am concerned that the amount of time being spent to attempt to learn of all this different web things is large compared to what I can actually impart to students in their second year and still haven't learned very much about computers or processing.

No comments: